When you need a formal written response or confirmation from our Planning department that relates to a specific site, you should make a submission.
You can submit a Planning enquiry by completing the online form.
Other ways to make a submission
If you have attempted to submit a Planning enquiry online but were unable to do so, please complete a General Planning Information Enquiry form and complete the relevant documentation:
- Attach the Certificate of Title and any plans, photos, covenants or other information that may be helpful.
- Pay the required fee, as shown on the form.
You can submit your completed form, payment and relevant documentation:
- Via email to [email protected].
- Via post addressed to Planning
What happens next?
We will give you a written response as soon as possible.
Talk to us
We’re here to help you with your planning questions. To talk to the planner on duty:
- Call (03) 9705 5200
- Visit us at our Customer Service Centre at Bunjil Place