When you need a formal written response or confirmation from our Planning department that relates to a specific site, you should make a submission.
You can submit a Planning enquiry by completing the online form.
Other ways to make a submission
- Attach the Certificate of Title and any plans, photos, covenants or other information that may be helpful.
- Pay the required fee, as shown on the form.
You can submit your completed form, payment and relevant documentation:
- Via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Via post addressed to Planning
- In person at a Customer Service Centre
What happens next?
We will give you a written response as soon as possible.
Talk to us
We’re here to help you with your planning questions. To talk to the planner on duty: