Planning our city
- Strategic documents under review
- Managing our growth
- Funding growth areas
Precinct Structure Plans
- Growth area precincts in Casey
- Berwick Waterways
- Botanic Ridge
- Brompton Lodge
- Cardinia Creek South
- Casey Central Town Centre
- Casey Fields South Employment
- Casey Fields South Residential
- Clyde Creek
- Clyde North
- Clyde South
- Cranbourne East
- Cranbourne North Stage 2
- Cranbourne West
- Devon Meadows
- Minta Farm
- Thompsons Road
- Major Road Projects
- Planning and subdivision fees
- Applying for a planning permit
- Drainage Plan Approvals
- Do you need a planning permit?
- Talk to our planners
- Pre application – Statutory Planning
- What zone is my property in?
- Submit a planning enquiry
- Apply for consent to demolish (Section 29A)
- Request for Planning Consent
- Specific land use and development
- Subdivision planning permits
- How your planning application is assessed
- Advertised planning applications
- Existing planning permits
- Submit a waste management plan
- Planning laws and enforcement
- Is my property in a bushfire prone area?
- Apply for adjoining land owner details - protection works
- Apply for an asset protection permit
- Apply for asset protection final inspection
- Applying for a building permit
- Request copies of building plans and permits
- Safety laws for pool and spa owners
- Apply for a hoarding permit
- Apply to build over an easement
- Apply for a flooding application
- Apply for a siting variation
- Apply for an occupancy permit
- Request a property information certificate
- Enquire about neighbourhood building works
- Find the legal point of stormwater discharge
- Apply to share fencing costs
- Places of Public Entertainment (POPE) and Temporary Structures
- Water coming from a neighbouring property
You may need to make changes to a planning permit that has already been granted, or obtain consent for a variation to the conditions of the permit.
You may apply for an extension of time to commence or complete a development.
Copies of previously granted (endorsed) planning permits are available on request.
You can submit plans in accordance with any condition of a planning permit already issued by Council. Plans should be submitted online/electronically.
Have you found the information you were looking for?