Skip to main content
Minister for Local Government appoints Administrator to City of Casey.
Property and planning

Existing planning permits

Amend an existing planning permit. Extend an existing planning permit. Obtain copies of plans and permits. Submission of plans to comply with a permit condition

You may need to make changes to a planning permit that has already been granted, or obtain consent for a variation to the conditions of the permit.
You may apply for an extension of time to commence or complete a development.
Copies of previously granted (endorsed) planning permits are available on request.
You can submit plans in accordance with any condition of a planning permit already issued by Council. Plans should be submitted online/electronically.