Skip to main content

Enquire about neighbourhood building works

Has a building permit been issued?

We can help you to determine if there is a current permit for building works in your area.

Safety breaches

We can investigate all alleged breaches of the Building Act and Regulations and any concerns relating to the safety of building works or safety of existing buildings.

Should the concern relate to unsafe building works/practices, then WorkSafe should be notified.

Concerns about building works

Concerns about building works should be referred to the responsible building surveyor engaged for the issue of the building permit. They are responsible for ensuring the building works are compliant with the requirements of the Building Act and Regulations.

In the unlikely event of a non-resolution, the matter may be escalated to the Victorian Building Authority for investigation.

Talk to us

To talk to our building team:

Have you found the information you were looking for?