On this page
The Clyde North precinct is bounded by Grices Road to the north, Cardinia Creek to the east, Thompsons Road to the south and Pound Road to the west.
The Clyde North Precinct is predominantly a residential precinct with access to state primary schools and a secondary schools. The Cardinia Creek Conservation Corridor is located on the eastern boundary of the precinct.
Precinct structure plan
The Clyde North Precinct Structure Plan provides guidance for the development and long-term growth of land within the precinct. The Future Urban Structure Plan below demonstrates how each stage of the precinct will be developed over time. It identifies land set aside for a variety of uses, including residential, employment, schools and community facilities.
- Area covered by the Precinct Structure Plan - approximately 612 hectares
- Estimated number of dwellings - 6,605 homes
- Estimated future population - 18,500 people
Infrastructure within the precinct will be funded by contributions from landowners. The Clyde North Development Contributions Plan (DCP):
- identifies the location for schools, community facilities local parks and roads
- establishes a framework for the collection of funding for infrastructure and services
- ensure the cost is shared between the various developers and the wider community
Further information about the Clyde North precinct can be found in the following documents:
- Clyde North Precinct Structure Plan
- Clyde North Development Contribution Plan.
Access these documents from the Victorian Planning Authority website.
For any further inquiries, please contact the Growth and Investment Department: