The Clyde Creek growth area is located on Casey's eastern growth front. It is bounded by Hardys Road to the north, Pound Road to the north-east, Bells Road to the east, Ballarto Road to the south and Clyde Five-Ways Road to the west.
The Clyde Creek Precinct is planned to be predominantly residential with a major town centre on Ballarto north in the southwest corner. The precinct will connect to existing development to to the north by Berwick-Cranbourne Road.
Precinct Structure Plan
The Clyde Creek Precinct Structure Plan provides guidance for the development and long-term growth of land within the precinct. The Future Urban Structure Plan below demonstrates how each stage of the precinct will be developed over time. It identifies land set aside for a variety of uses, including residential, employment, schools and community facilities.
- Area covered by the Precinct Structure Plan - approximately 1,145 hectares
- Estimated number of dwellings - 13,700 homes
- Estimated future population - 38,400 people
- Estimated number of local jobs - over 7,500 jobs
Infrastructure within the precinct will be funded by contributions from landowners. The Clyde Development Contributions Plan (DCP) applies to the Clyde Creek PSP. The Clyde Development Contributions Plan (DCP):
- identifies the location for schools, community facilities local parks and roads
- establishes a framework for the collection of funding for infrastructure and services
- ensure the cost is shared between the various developers and the wider community
More information about the Clyde Creek precinct can be found in the following documents:
- Clyde Creek Precinct Structure Plan
- Clyde Development Contributions Plan
Access these documents from the Victorian Planning Authority website.
For any further enquiries, please contact the Growth and Investment Department: