Planning our city
- Managing our growth
Precinct Structure Plans
- Growth area precincts in Casey
- Berwick Waterways
- Development Contribution Plans Rates
- Infrastructure Contribution Plans Rates
- Botanic Ridge
- Community Infrastructure Levy
- Brompton Lodge
- Cardinia Creek South
- Casey Central Town Centre
- Casey Fields South Employment
- Casey Fields South Residential
- Clyde Creek
- Clyde North
- Clyde South
- Cranbourne East
- Cranbourne North Stage 2
- Cranbourne West
- Devon Meadows
- Minta Farm
- Thompsons Road
- Major road projects
- Planning and subdivision fees
- Applying for a planning permit
- Drainage Plan Approvals
- Do you need a planning permit?
- Talk to our planners
- Pre application – Statutory Planning
- What zone is my property in?
- Submit a planning enquiry
- Apply for consent to demolish (Section 29A)
- Request for Planning Consent
- Specific land use and development
- Subdivision planning permits
- How your planning application is assessed
- Advertised planning applications
- Existing planning permits
- Submit a waste management plan
- Planning laws and enforcement
- Request copies of building plans and permits
- Apply for a hoarding permit
- Apply to build over an easement
- Apply for a flooding application
- Apply for a siting variation
- Apply for an occupancy permit
- Apply for a property information certificate
- Apply to find the legal point of stormwater discharge
- Asset protection
- Apply for adjoining land owner details - protection works
- Building permits
- Is my property in a bushfire prone area?
- Safety laws for pool and spa owners
- Enquire about neighbourhood building works
- Apply to share fencing costs
- Places of Public Entertainment (POPE) and Temporary Structures
- Water coming from a neighbouring property
- Application forms
Request house plans. Request building permit documents. Request industrial plans.
When council land is required as part of proposed building works, the owner or builder must obtain a hoarding permit and/or Report and Consent.
You may need to complete an application if you're intending to build over a drain or sewerage easement that we own.
Prior to a building permit, a flooding application may be required if the land is liable to flooding.
When a design does not comply with siting requirements, an application is required.
Before you apply for an occupancy permit, you will need to clarify whether you need to apply for one. Your building permit will specify this information.
To get information about your property, there are two Property Information Certificates you can apply for.
Have you found the information you were looking for?