Skip to main content

Application forms

Request house plans. Request building permit documents. Request industrial plans.
When council land is required as part of proposed building works, the owner or builder must obtain a hoarding permit and/or Report and Consent.
You may need to complete an application if you're intending to build over a drain or sewerage easement that we own.
Prior to a building permit, a flooding application may be required if the land is liable to flooding.
When a design does not comply with siting requirements, an application is required.
Before you apply for an occupancy permit, you will need to clarify whether you need to apply for one. Your building permit will specify this information.
To get information about your property, there are two Property Information Certificates you can apply for.
The legal point of discharge is where stormwater from your property discharges into a Council managed drain or the street kerb and channel.

Have you found the information you were looking for?