Skip to main content
Minister for Local Government appoints Administrator to City of Casey.
For business

For business

Support for business. Permits for business.

Starting a business can be an exciting yet challenging time. There are many things you need to know to get your business up and running as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Register a food business. Register a temporary or mobile food business.
Register a new health and beauty business. Register a new hairdressing or temporary make-up business. Floor plans. Fees and charges. Health and safety tips.
Before you register an accommodation business. Fees and charges. Inspections of accommodation businesses. Register a new accommodation business. Transfer an existing registration. Renew an accommodation business registration.
Apply for roadside trading. Apply to trade on Council footpaths. Apply to run a highway collection.
Apply to hold a market or car boot sale. Apply to run a charity raffle or street stall.
Find out how to run personal training sessions in Council reserves.
If you are planning to film on public land, you will need a permit. Public land includes roads, footpaths and car parks. You must apply for the permit at least 10 business days before you plan to begin filming.
Apply to register a domestic animal business, such as a pet shop, animal shelter or cat or dog breeding business.