City of Casey is here to help. Our website can help you:
- Report an issue such as problems with trees or drains
- Make a complaint about a service provided to you
- Make online payments
You can also leave feedback at any time by clicking the green feedback button. This is on the bottom right-hand side of your screen.
- General enquiries: (03) 9705 5200, Monday - Friday, 8 am - 6 pm
- Emergencies (after hours): (03) 9705 5200 will connect you to a paging service
- Translation service (TIS): 131 450
Call 000 if you need urgent help from the police, fire brigade or ambulance.
For other emergency contacts please see Emergency contacts and advice.
PO Box 1000
Narre Warren, Victoria 3805
Narre Warren – Customer Service Centre, Main Office and Council Chamber
Monday - Friday: 8.30 am - 5 pm
Cranbourne – Customer Service Centre
Cranbourne Park Shopping Centre
Shop 156, South Gippsland Highway, Cranbourne 3977
Monday - Friday: 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
Saturday: 9.00 am – 12.00 pm
Mayor and Councillors
You can also contact the Mayor or your local Councillor directly.