City of Casey is here to help. Our website can help you:
- Report an issue such as problems with trees or drains
- Book hard rubbish. You are entitled to 2 collections each year
- Find your bin day
- Find information about Casey kindergartens
- Make a complaint about a service provided to you
- Make online payments or pay a fine. You can also review a fine or apply for an extension or payment plan.
You can also email email@example.com if you have any queries.
You can chat to us online with the ‘live chat’ button on the bottom right of your screen. We have introduced the live chat on a trial basis from 8.30 am – 5 pm weekdays. If our Customer Service officers are not available they may be responding to other chats, please try again later.
- General enquiries: (03) 9705 5200, Monday - Friday, 8 am - 6 pm
- Emergencies (after hours): (03) 9705 5200 will connect you to a paging service
- Translation service (TIS): 131 450
Bunjil Place Customer Service is now open.
Operating hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00 am until 4.00 pm.
In line with the State Government requirements, evidence of full vaccination status is a condition of entry, unless you have a valid medical exemption.
For more details visit the Bunjil Place website.
Cranbourne Customer Service Centre
The Cranbourne Customer Service Centre is currently closed and will reopen on Monday 31 January.
Standard operating hours will apply upon reopening.
Operating hours: Monday to Friday, 10 am until 2 pm.
This is due to ongoing impacts caused by COVID-19 and staff isolation requirements.
PO Box 1000
Narre Warren, Victoria 3805
Call 000 if you need urgent help from the police, fire brigade or ambulance.
For other emergency contacts please see Emergency contacts and advice.