- General enquiries: (03) 9705 5200, Monday - Friday, 8am - 6pm
- Emergencies (after hours): (03) 9705 5200 will connect you to a paging service
- Translation service (TIS): 131 450
National Relay Service (NRS)
If you are deaf or have hearing or speech impairment, you can call the Council through the NRS:
- Telephone Typewriter (TTY) users phone NRS on 133 677 then ask for 03 9705 5200.
- Speak & Listen (speech-to-speech) users phone NRS on 1300 555 727 then ask for 9705 5200.
- Internet Relay users connect to NRS then ask for 9705 5200.
You can email email@example.com if you have any queries. You may also find an answer to your query by visiting a list of:
- popular services people apply for
- common payments people make
- permits people frequently need
- common issues residents report
For any other enquiries, please get in touch.
PO Box 1000
Narre Warren, Victoria 3805
Narre Warren - Customer Service Centre, Main Office and Council Chamber
Monday - Friday: 8:30am - 5pm
Cranbourne - Customer Service Centre
Cranbourne Park Shopping Centre
Shop 156, South Gippsland Highway, Cranbourne 3977
Monday - Friday: 9.00am – 5.00pm
Saturday: 9.00am – 12.00pm
Mayor and Councillors
You can also contact the Mayor or your local Councillor directly.