City of Casey is here to help. Our website can help you:
- Report an issue such as problems with trees or drains
- Make a complaint about a service provided to you
- Make online payments
You can also email email@example.com if you have any queries.
You can chat to us online with the ‘live chat’ button on the bottom right of your screen. We have introduced the live chat on a trial basis from 8.30 am – 5 pm weekdays. If our Customer Service officers are not available they may be responding to other chats, please try again later.
- General enquiries: (03) 9705 5200, Monday - Friday, 8 am - 6 pm
- Emergencies (after hours): (03) 9705 5200 will connect you to a paging service
- Translation service (TIS): 131 450
Call 000 if you need urgent help from the police, fire brigade or ambulance.
For other emergency contacts please see Emergency contacts and advice.
PO Box 1000
Narre Warren, Victoria 3805
Bunjil Place Customer Service Centre will reopen on 1 July, Monday to Friday from 10 am - 4 pm. Visitors are expected to follow the safety measures in place.
Please note: All transactions will be cashless and made via EFTPOS.
For now, Cranbourne Customer Service Centre remains closed.
Information on changes to our customer service during the pandemic or how to make payments for Council services can be found on our coronavirus information page.