On this page
The Casey Central Town Centre is located at the corner of Narre Warren-Cranbourne Road and Glasscocks Road.
The Casey Central Town Centre is an activity centre precinct with access to public transport and open space.
Precinct structure plan
The Future Urban Structure Plan below shows how the precinct will be developed over time. It identifies the location of roads, housing, employment and local parks.
- The Precinct is approximately 60.4 hectares in size
- Estimated number of dwellings - 1,850 homes
- Estimated future population - 4,200 people
- Estimated number of local jobs - 4,100
Infrastructure within the precinct will be funded by contributions from landowners. The Cranbourne North Development Contributions Plan (DCP):
- Identifies the location for schools, community facilities local parks and roads.
- Establishes a framework for the collection of funding for infrastructure and services.
- Ensure the cost is shared between the various developers and the wider community.
More information about the Casey Central Town Centre precinct can be found in the following documents:
- Casey Central Town Centre Precinct Structure Plan
- Cranbourne North Development Contributions Plan
Access these documents from the Victorian Planning Authority website.
For any further enquiries, please contact the Growth and Investment Department