Skip to main content

Request for Planning Consent

When you require written consent pursuant to a Restriction of a Plan of Subdivision or Section 173 Agreement registered on Title, you can complete the online form to make a Request for Planning Consent. 

Request for Planning Consent 

Other ways to apply

If you have attempted to apply online but were unable to do so, please complete an Application for Planning Consent form.

You can submit the form and relevant documentation:

Have you found the information you were looking for?