The Brompton Lodge PSP is in Cranbourne South. Brompton Lodge is bounded by Ballarto Road to the north, Cranbourne-Frankston Road to the south and Western Port Highway to the west.
The Brompton Lodge Precinct is a residential precinct. The main features of the precinct are the local town centre, tree reservation and the waterway that runs from north to south-east.
Precinct Structure Plan
The Future Urban Structure Plan below shows how the precinct will be developed over time. It identifies the location of roads, housing, employment and local parks.
- The Precinct is approximately 107 hectares in size
- Estimated number of dwellings - 1,484 homes
- Estimated future population - 4,156 people
- Estimated number of local jobs - 369.
Infrastructure within the precinct will be funded by contributions from landowners. The Brompton Lodge Development Contributions Plan (DCP):
- identifies the schools, community facilities local parks and roads required to support the new community
- establishes a framework for the collection of development contributions to fund key infrastructure and services
- ensure the cost is shared equitably between the various developers and the wider community
More information about the Brompton Lodge precinct can be found in the following documents:
- Brompton Lodge Precinct Structure Plan
- Brompton Lodge Development Contributions Plan
- Brompton Lodge Native Vegetation Precinct Plan
Access these documents from the Victorian Planning Authority website.
For any further enquiries, please contact the City Planning Department: