Planning our city
- Managing our growth
Precinct Structure Plans
- Growth areas precincts in Casey
- Berwick Waterways
- Botanic Ridge
- Brompton Lodge
- Cardinia Creek South
- Casey Central Town Centre
- Casey Fields South Employment
- Casey Fields South Residential
- Clyde Creek
- Clyde North
- Clyde South
- Cranbourne East
- Cranbourne North Stage 2
- Cranbourne West
- Devon Meadows
- Minta Farm
- Thompsons Road
- Managing funding for growth areas
Planning scheme and amendments
- Casey Planning Scheme
- About planning scheme amendments
- Current planning scheme amendments
- Approved planning scheme amendments
- Do you need a planning permit?
- Talk to our planners
- What zone is my property in?
- Submit a planning enquiry
- Apply for consent to demolish (Section 29A)
- Request for Planning Consent
- Specific land use and development
- Planning and subdivision fees
- Applying for a planning permit
- Subdivision planning permits
- How your planning application is assessed
- Advertised planning applications
- Existing planning permits
- Drainage plans
- Submit a waste management plan
- Planning laws and enforcement
- Planning advice
- Apply for an asset protection permit
- Apply for Asset Protection Final Inspection
- Applying for a building permit
- Request copies of building plans and permits
- Apply for a hoarding permit
- Apply to build over an easement
- Apply for a flooding application
- Apply for a siting variation
- Apply for an occupancy permit
- Request a property information certificate
- Enquire about neighbourhood building works
- Find the legal point of stormwater discharge
- Apply to share fencing costs
- Places of Public Entertainment (POPE) and Temporary Structures
Do you need a planning permit? Talk to our planners. What zone is my property in? Submit a planning enquiry. Apply for consent to demolish (Section 29A). Request for Planning Consent. Specific land use and development.
The cost of a planning application depends on what you want to do and which class it fits into.
Preparing your planning application. Preparing your plans. Lodge your application. Fast-tracked planning assessments.
About subdivisions. Subdivision permit application steps. Subdivision permit approval process.
Track your planning application. Request for further information (RFI). Amend an application for a planning permit. Advertising of your planning application. Objections to your planning permit. Planning Committee meetings. Deciding on a planning application.
Amend an existing planning permit. Extend an existing planning permit. Obtain copies of plans and permits. Submission of plans to comply with a permit condition
Get approval for drainage plans. Get approval for on-site stormwater detention system plans.
You need to submit a waste management plan with your planning application for multi-unit developments with 6 or more dwellings, mixed use developments and commercial developments.