Planning our city
- Managing our growth
- Funding growth areas
Precinct Structure Plans
- Growth area precincts in Casey
- Berwick Waterways
- Botanic Ridge
- Brompton Lodge
- Cardinia Creek South
- Casey Central Town Centre
- Casey Fields South Employment
- Casey Fields South Residential
- Clyde Creek
- Clyde North
- Clyde South
- Cranbourne East
- Cranbourne North Stage 2
- Cranbourne West
- Devon Meadows
- Minta Farm
- Thompsons Road
- Major road projects
- Planning and subdivision fees
- Applying for a planning permit
- Drainage Plan Approvals
- Do you need a planning permit?
- Talk to our planners
- Pre application – Statutory Planning
- What zone is my property in?
- Submit a planning enquiry
- Apply for consent to demolish (Section 29A)
- Request for Planning Consent
- Specific land use and development
- Subdivision planning permits
- How your planning application is assessed
- Advertised planning applications
- Existing planning permits
- Submit a waste management plan
- Planning laws and enforcement
- Is my property in a bushfire prone area?
- Apply for adjoining land owner details - protection works
- Apply for an asset protection permit
- Apply for asset protection final inspection
- Applying for a building permit
- Request copies of building plans and permits
- Safety laws for pool and spa owners
- Apply for a hoarding permit
- Apply to build over an easement
- Apply for a flooding application
- Apply for a siting variation
- Apply for an occupancy permit
- Request a property information certificate
- Enquire about neighbourhood building works
- Find the legal point of stormwater discharge
- Apply to share fencing costs
- Places of Public Entertainment (POPE) and Temporary Structures
- Water coming from a neighbouring property
The cost of a planning application depends on what you want to do and which class it fits into.
Preparing your planning application. Preparing your plans. Lodge your application. Fast-tracked planning assessments.
Do you need a planning permit? Talk to our planners. What zone is my property in? Submit a planning enquiry. Apply for consent to demolish (Section 29A). Request for Planning Consent. Specific land use and development.
About subdivisions. Subdivision permit application steps. Subdivision permit approval process.
Track your planning application. Request for further information (RFI). Amend an application for a planning permit. Advertising of your planning application. Objections to your planning permit. Planning Committee meetings. Deciding on a planning application.
Amend an existing planning permit. Extend an existing planning permit. Obtain copies of plans and permits. Submission of plans to comply with a permit condition
You need to submit a waste management plan with your planning application for multi-unit developments with 6 or more dwellings, mixed use developments and commercial developments.
How we make sure everyone is complying with our Planning Scheme, relevant legislation and relevant planning permits.