The Casey Fields South Residential PSP is located on Casey's southern growth front. It is generally bounded by Clyde-Five Ways Road in the east, Casey Fields Boulevard in the west, South Gippsland Highway in the south and the Casey Fields Sportsground in the north.
Planning and development of land in Casey Fields South is being progressed in two stages. Part 1 will be the area north of Ballarto Road. Part 2 will be the area south of Ballarto Road.
The Casey Fields South Precinct is a residential precinct.The PSP area will be well connected to regional playing fields, and in close proximity to the existing Clyde Township and the Ballarto Road major town centre, and the potential future Clyde Railway Station.
Precinct Structure Plan
The Future Urban Structure Plan below demonstrates how the precinct will be developed over time. It identifies the location of roads, housing, employment and local parks.
- Area covered by the Precinct Structure Plan - approximately 110 hectares
- Estimated number of dwellings - 1,460 homes
- Estimated future population - 4,100 people
Infrastructure within the precinct will be funded by contributions from landowners. The Clyde Development Contributions Plan (DCP) applies to the Casey Fields South PSP. The Clyde Development Contributions Plan (DCP):
- identifies the location for schools, community facilities local parks and roads
- establishes a framework for the collection of funding for infrastructure and services
- ensure the cost is shared between the various developers and the wider community
More information about the Casey Fields South precinct can be found in the following documents:
- Casey Fields South Precinct Structure Plan
- Clyde Development Contributions Plan
Access these documents from the Victorian Planning Authority website.
For any further enquiries, please contact the Growth and Investment Department: