Planning our city
- Managing our growth
- Funding growth areas
Precinct Structure Plans
- Growth area precincts in Casey
- Berwick Waterways
- Botanic Ridge
- Brompton Lodge
- Cardinia Creek South
- Casey Central Town Centre
- Casey Fields South Employment
- Casey Fields South Residential
- Clyde Creek
- Clyde North
- Clyde South
- Cranbourne East
- Cranbourne North Stage 2
- Cranbourne West
- Devon Meadows
- Minta Farm
- Thompsons Road
- Major road projects
- Planning and subdivision fees
- Applying for a planning permit
- Drainage Plan Approvals
- Do you need a planning permit?
- Talk to our planners
- Pre application – Statutory Planning
- What zone is my property in?
- Submit a planning enquiry
- Apply for consent to demolish (Section 29A)
- Request for Planning Consent
- Specific land use and development
- Subdivision planning permits
- How your planning application is assessed
- Advertised planning applications
- Existing planning permits
- Submit a waste management plan
- Planning laws and enforcement
- Is my property in a bushfire prone area?
- Apply for adjoining land owner details - protection works
- Apply for an asset protection permit
- Apply for asset protection final inspection
- Applying for a building permit
- Request copies of building plans and permits
- Safety laws for pool and spa owners
- Apply for a hoarding permit
- Apply to build over an easement
- Apply for a flooding application
- Apply for a siting variation
- Apply for an occupancy permit
- Request a property information certificate
- Enquire about neighbourhood building works
- Find the legal point of stormwater discharge
- Apply to share fencing costs
- Places of Public Entertainment (POPE) and Temporary Structures
- Water coming from a neighbouring property
Find out what happens to your planning permit application, after lodgement.
You can track where your planning or subdivision application is up to by using our Planning & Subdivision application register.
We sometimes need more information about your proposed use and/or development. Find out what happens during the RFI process, and what you can do if you receive a RFI.
After a planning application has been submitted to us for assessment, you may find that changes are required.
As part of the planning permit application process, your application may be advertised.
Anyone who feels they will be adversely affected by your planning permit application are able to object.
There are 3 types of decisions that can be made on a planning permit application.