Planning our city
- Managing our growth
Precinct Structure Plans
- Growth area precincts in Casey
- Berwick Waterways
- Botanic Ridge
- Brompton Lodge
- Cardinia Creek South
- Casey Central Town Centre
- Casey Fields South Employment
- Casey Fields South Residential
- Clyde Creek
- Clyde North
- Clyde South
- Cranbourne East
- Cranbourne North Stage 2
- Cranbourne West
- Devon Meadows
- Minta Farm
- Thompsons Road
- Managing funding for growth areas
- Strategic Planning Documents Under Review
Planning scheme and amendments
- Casey Planning Scheme
- About planning scheme amendments
- Casey Planning Scheme Review 2018
- Current planning scheme amendments
- Approved planning scheme amendments
- Do you need a planning permit?
- Talk to our planners
- What zone is my property in?
- Submit a planning enquiry
- Apply for consent to demolish (Section 29A)
- Request for Planning Consent
- Specific land use and development
- Planning and subdivision fees
- Applying for a planning permit
- Subdivision planning permits
- How your planning application is assessed
- Advertised planning applications
- Existing planning permits
- Drainage plans
- Submit a waste management plan
- Planning laws and enforcement
- Planning advice
- Apply for an asset protection permit
- Apply for asset protection final inspection
- Applying for a building permit
- Request copies of building plans and permits
- Apply for a hoarding permit
- Apply to build over an easement
- Apply for a flooding application
- Apply for a siting variation
- Apply for an occupancy permit
- Request a property information certificate
- Enquire about neighbourhood building works
- Find the legal point of stormwater discharge
- Apply to share fencing costs
- Places of Public Entertainment (POPE) and Temporary Structures
Find out what happens to your planning permit application, after lodgement.
You can track where your planning or subdivision application is up to by using our Planning & Subdivision application register.
We sometimes need more information about your proposed use and/or development. Find out what happens during the RFI process, and what you can do if you receive a RFI.
After a planning application has been submitted to us for assessment, you may find that changes are required.
As part of the planning permit application process, your application may be advertised.
Anyone who feels they will be adversely affected by your planning permit application are able to object.