The Cranbourne North Stage 2 Precinct Structure Plan (PSP) is bounded by Glasscocks Road to the north, Narre Warren-Cranbourne Road to the west, Thompsons Road to the south and Berwick-Cranbourne Road to the east.
The Cranbourne North Stage 2 PSP is a residential precinct. The main features within the precinct are the local town centre and the east to south-west waterway.
Precinct Structure Plan
The Future Urban Structure Plan below shows how the precinct will be developed over time. It identifies the location of roads, housing, employment and local parks.
- The precinct is approximately 186 hectares in size
- Estimated number of dwellings - 2,056 homes
- Estimated future population - 5,821 people
- Estimated number of local jobs - 500 jobs.
More information about the Cranbourne North Stage 2 precinct can be found in the following documents:
- Cranbourne North (Stage 2) Precinct Structure Plan
- Cranbourne North Development Contributions Plan
Access these documents from the Victorian Planning Authority website.
For any further enquiries, please contact the City Planning Department: