Planning our city
- Managing our growth
- Funding growth areas
Precinct Structure Plans
- Growth area precincts in Casey
- Berwick Waterways
- Botanic Ridge
- Brompton Lodge
- Cardinia Creek South
- Casey Central Town Centre
- Casey Fields South Employment
- Casey Fields South Residential
- Clyde Creek
- Clyde North
- Clyde South
- Cranbourne East
- Cranbourne North Stage 2
- Cranbourne West
- Devon Meadows
- Minta Farm
- Thompsons Road
- Major road projects
- Planning and subdivision fees
- Applying for a planning permit
- Drainage Plan Approvals
- Do you need a planning permit?
- Talk to our planners
- Pre application – Statutory Planning
- What zone is my property in?
- Submit a planning enquiry
- Apply for consent to demolish (Section 29A)
- Request for Planning Consent
- Specific land use and development
- Subdivision planning permits
- How your planning application is assessed
- Advertised planning applications
- Existing planning permits
- Submit a waste management plan
- Planning laws and enforcement
- Is my property in a bushfire prone area?
- Apply for adjoining land owner details - protection works
- Apply for an asset protection permit
- Apply for asset protection final inspection
- Applying for a building permit
- Request copies of building plans and permits
- Safety laws for pool and spa owners
- Apply for a hoarding permit
- Apply to build over an easement
- Apply for a flooding application
- Apply for a siting variation
- Apply for an occupancy permit
- Request a property information certificate
- Enquire about neighbourhood building works
- Find the legal point of stormwater discharge
- Apply to share fencing costs
- Places of Public Entertainment (POPE) and Temporary Structures
- Water coming from a neighbouring property
Culvert construction to Centre Road, Berwick between Homestead Road and Knox Street will ensure a safer, more efficient journey for travellers.
The strategically located Hardys Road is being upgraded between Berwick-Cranbourne Road and Pound Road to improve access for residents and commuters.
This new north-south arterial will stretch from Beaconsfield to Clyde and connect all new estates while helping to relieve congestion on surrounding arterials.
Works have now commenced on the South Gippsland Highway / Ballarto Road roundabout.
Works to install new traffic lights at the intersection of Grices Road and Soldiers Road in Clyde North.
An unsealed section of Ballarto Road will be temporarily closed to through traffic from November 2022 while preparations to construct the sealed road are undertaken.
Have you found the information you were looking for?