Skip to main content

Specific land use and development

Dependant person's unit (granny flat). Gaming and liquor licensing. Bushfire Management Overlay. Planning requirements for home businesses.

On 3 October 2017, the Minister for Planning updated the Bushfire Management Overlay (BMO) maps across Victoria – this Planning Scheme Amendment can be viewed at the Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning website.
A dependant person’s unit (granny flat) is a moveable building on the same lot as an existing dwelling. It is used to provide accommodation for a person who is dependent on a resident of the existing dwelling.
The Casey Planning Scheme has provisions that cover where licensed premises are located in Casey.
Find out what planning requirements there are to operate a business from home.

Have you found the information you were looking for?