Skip to main content

Planning forms and checklists

Find below links to planning forms and checklists.

How to lodge your planning permit application.
We sometimes need more information about your proposed use and/or development. Find out what happens during the RFI process, and what you can do if you receive a RFI.
After a planning application has been submitted to us for assessment, you may find that changes are required.
You may need to make changes to a planning permit that has already been granted, or obtain consent for a variation to the conditions of the permit.
You may apply for an extension of time to commence or complete a development.
You may need demolition consent from the Planning department before a building permit for demolition can be issued (pursuant to Section 29A of the Building Act 1993)
There are 4 types of engineering plans. The plans you need to submit will depend on what you are developing.
Anyone who feels they will be adversely affected by your planning permit application are able to object.
If you believe that you may be affected by the granting of an advertised planning permit, you can object.
Copies of previously granted (endorsed) planning permits are available on request.
Submit a planning enquiry when you need a written response or confirmation from our Planning department.
A Site Environmental Management Plan (EMP) is a site specific plan developed to ensure that all necessary environmental protection measures are identified and implemented.
Our planners on duty are here to help you with all your planning questions.
Use the this form when written consent pursuant to a Restriction of a Plan of Subdivision or Section 173 Agreement registered on Title
You can submit plans in accordance with any condition of a planning permit already issued by Council. Plans should be submitted online/electronically.

Have you found the information you were looking for?