Development in Cranbourne North is planned in four stages, each with its own plan. Refer to Figure 1.
Figure 1: Map of development stages in Cranbourne North
The Cranbourne North Stage 1 Precinct is located in Cranbourne North. The precinct is bounded by Glasscocks Road to the north and is located to east of Casey Central Town Centre and to the west of Cranbourne North Stage 2.
Planning for Cranbourne North Stage 1 Development Plan
- Development within the Cranbourne North Stage 1 Development Plan area has commenced.
- Schedule 14 to the Development Plan Overlay (DPO14) applies to the site.
- DPO14 came into effect following the gazettal of Planning Scheme Amendment C172 in the Casey Planning scheme. This schedule provides guidance for land use and development that will take place on site.
- The Cranbourne North Stage 1 Development Plan area a residential precinct. Hilltop Park and the sports reserves are the main features of the precinct.
Figure 2: Future Urban Structure plan for Cranbourne North Stage 1 Development Plan area
More information about the Cranbourne North Stage 1 precinct can be found in the Cranbourne North Stage 1 Development Plan.
Access further information from the Victorian Planning Authority's website. Or contact the City Planning Department:
- via phone – 9705 5200
- via email – [email protected]