Our Community Facilities are family friendly places, so please be mindful of the following conditions:
- Community Facility staff reserve the right to refuse entry
- Children must be supervised at all times
- No smoking (including e-cigarettes) is permitted within the grounds or buildings of the centre
The following items are not permitted in the centre:
- Illegal substances
- Animals (other than Assistance Dogs)
- Unauthorised advertising material or flyers
- Any other item that may cause harm or public nuisance
Users of Community Facilities must also:
- Respect the rights of others and behave in a manner that does not interfere with the safety and enjoyment of others.
- Take care of your belongings and do not leave them unattended. The centre reserves the right to inspect any belongings and does not accept responsibility for any that are lost or stolen.
- Not use bicycles, scooters, segways, skateboards, rollerblades and skates inside the building unless with prior express permission from management.
- Comply with all requests and directions made by centre staff.
Use of your image
- You consent to and authorise the City of Casey to film, record or photograph you, and to reproduce recordings in any audio, video or photographic display or other transmission, exhibition, publication, or reproduction in any medium or content for any purpose without further authorisation by, or compensation or attribution to you.
- All recordings are the sole property of the City of Casey and you release us from liability arising from such usage.