Development in Cranbourne North is planned in four stages, each with its own plan. Refer to Figure 1.
Figure 1: Map of development stages in Cranbourne North
The Cranbourne North Service Business Precinct Development Plan area is located in Cranbourne North. The precinct is bounded by Thompsons Road to the south and is located to south of Casey Central Town Centre and to the west of Cranbourne North Stage 2.
Planning for Cranbourne North Service Business Precinct
- Development within the Cranbourne North Service Business Precinct Development Plan area has commenced.
- Schedule 14 to the Development Plan Overlay (DPO14) applies to the site.
- DPO14 came into effect following the gazettal of Planning Scheme Amendment C172 in the Casey Planning scheme. This schedule provides guidance for land use and development that will take place on site.
- The Cranbourne North Stage 1 Development Plan area a residential precinct. Hilltop Park and the sports reserves are the main features of the precinct.
Figure 2: Future Urban Structure plan for Cranbourne North Service Business Precinct
Refer to the Cranbourne North Service Business Precinct Development Plan for more information. For any further enquiries, please contact the City Planning Department:
- via phone – 9705 5200
- via email – [email protected]