The Robert Booth Reserve Master Plan has been developed to make the reserve better for the future and keep pace with the changing needs of the local community. The Robert Booth Reserve Master Plan recommends wide ranging projects to see it reach full development over a long-term period.
- improved pedestrian entrances and pathways into and throughout the reserve
- creation of a new barbecue, playground and picnic area
- creation of a new tennis centre at an alternative site in Hampton Park
- new competition netball courts with lighting and a multipurpose half court
- future refurbishment and extension of the sporting pavilion
- new carparking
- and new fire brigade training area among many others.
A detailed map can be seen on the Robert Booth Reserve concept plan.