The Collison Estate area is bound by Mayfield Road to the west, Linsell Boulevard to the north, Berwick-Cranbourne Road to the south and the rear boundary of properties east of Collison Road.
Planning for Collison Estate
Council has undertaken background investigations for future development scenarios within the Collison Estate. The investigations have been focused on:
- the type infrastructure required within the estate
- options for delivery of community infrastructure
Planning Scheme Amendment C220 intended to help the urban development of Collison Estate and came into effect on 9 February 2017. The amendment:
- Rezoned the land in the Collison Estate from Urban Growth Zone to General Residential Zone Schedule 1.
- Inserted a new Schedule 22 to Clause 43.04 Development Plan overlay for the land in the Collison Estate.
- Amended Planning Scheme Maps 11ZN, 11DPO, 12ZN, 12DPO, 15ZN and 15DPO.
Collison Estate landowners must prepare a Development Plan (DP) before any development can occur within the estate. The DP must consider a range of issues, including:
- subdivision layout
- traffic management
- public open space
- drainage infrastructure
For any other enquiries relating to Collison Estate, please contact City Planning: