You can submit a question to be asked during all Council meetings. This allows you to ask a question that can clarify an issue of public interest.
Before you submit a public question, please be aware:
- You can submit a maximum of 2 questions per meeting.
- You must submit your question before 10 am the day before the Council meeting.
- Your question must not be offensive or irrelevant and must meet the guidance criteria around public question time.
Due to the recent public health concern around Covid-19, submitters are not required to be present in the gallery to hear the responses to their questions.
Council will not be providing comment on IBAC's Operation Sandon as this is an ongoing investigation. Please refer to the frequently asked questions for IBAC-related matters.
How to submit a question
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact the administrators
You can also contact the panel of administrators for questions or feedback on items on the Council Meeting agenda. The administrators will receive these comments and may raise them at the Council Meeting. Otherwise, messages will be responded to via email.
You can contact the administrators via the Casey Conversations website.
What happens next
- If your question is not deemed inappropriate, it will be asked during public Question Time at the Council meeting and a response will be read out by the Chair Administrator
- You will be able to obtain a copy of your question and response in the published Council Meeting minutes here
Please note to ensure the safety of the public, Council Meetings are currently being held virtually and livestreamed which you can view at 4pm every third Tuesday of the month on the City of Casey Facebook page here .