You can submit a question to be asked during all Council meetings. This allows you to ask a question that can clarify an issue of public interest.
Before you submit a public question, please be aware:
- You can submit a maximum of 2 questions.
- You must submit your question before 10 am the day before the Council meeting.
- You must be present in the public gallery when your question is heard.
- Your question must not be offensive or irrelevant and must meet the guidance criteria around public question time.
Council will not be providing comment on IBAC's Operation Sandon as this is an ongoing investigation. Please refer to the frequently asked questions for IBAC-related matters.
How to submit a question
or email: email@example.com
What happens next
- If your question is not deemed inappropriate, it will be asked during Question Time at the Council meeting. If you are not present in the public gallery when your question is heard, we will provide you with a written response.