You can submit a question to be asked during all Council meetings. This allows you to ask a question that can clarify an issue of public interest.
Before you submit a public question, please be aware:
- You can submit a maximum of 2 questions per meeting.
- You must submit your question before 10 am the day before the Council meeting.
- Your question must not exceed a 80 word count limit.
- Your question must not be offensive or irrelevant and must meet the guidance criteria around public question time as per Clauses 71-73 of the Governance Rules.
- Please note by submitting a public question, this will be included during the Council Meeting public question time and recorded in the Council Meeting minutes.
Council will not be providing comment on IBAC's Operation Sandon as this is an ongoing investigation. Please refer to the frequently asked questions for IBAC-related matters.
How to submit a question
or email: email@example.com
Contact the administrators
You can also contact the panel of administrators for questions or feedback on items on the Council Meeting agenda. The administrators will receive these comments and may raise them at the Council Meeting. Otherwise, messages will be responded to via email.
You can contact the administrators via the Casey Conversations website.
What happens next
- If your question meets the criteria, it will be asked during Public Question Time at the next Ordinary Council Meeting and a response will be read out by the Chair Administrator
- A copy of the question and response will be published in the Council Meeting minutes here