After you have completed your project, you must tell us how you spent the grant money and what the outcomes of the project were. This is known as an acquittal process.
You can access the acquittal form via the Smartygrants portal. It must be completed within 60 days of completing the project or by 30 June, whichever is earlier.
Acquitting is a mandatory part of all City of Casey grants.
Refer to correspondence from Council or yourFunding and Service Agreement to check your acquittal requirements. Proof of funds spent such as receipts are required for most grant programs.
How to access the acquittal form
- Login to SmartyGrants
- Log in using the 'Login' section using the email address and password you used when you first registered to complete the online grant application form.
- If you have forgotten your password, click on 'Forgotten your password?' link and enter your email address. You will be emailed a link which will allow you to create a new password.
- At the top of the page, click 'My Submissions' tab
- Open and complete the acquittal form for the relevant grant
- Don't forget to submit the acquittal form