2018 – Chantelle Riordan
Chantelle has received little formal recognition for her voluntary efforts in the past, it's perhaps a testament to her 'quiet achiever' personality and selfless attitude to simply help where she can without seeking reward. The Casey Community has benefitted greatly from Chantelle's membership and/or involvement in many local arts organisations including the Cranbourne Lions Concert Band, the Casey Camera Club and BATS Theatre Company, as well as being a volunteer Ukulele Tutor at the Balla Balla Centre, the president of the Cranbourne Lions Concert Band and as a sitting member of Casey's Arts and Cultural Advisory Committee.
- 2017 – Dena Aljamal
- 2016 – Sharon Start
- 2015 – Revati Ilanko and Gregory Marks (joint winners)
- 2014 – Di Lockwood
- 2013 – Jenny and Neil Toyne, and Jennifer Koch
- 2012 – Anne Aitkin and Jean Heriot
- 2011 – Donna Dowler and Janet Matthews
- 2010 – Jenny Black and John Miller
- 2009 – Anthony Purcell and Max Hunter
- 2008 – Frederick Eliot and Ed Price
- 2007 – Susan Bergman and George Stevens
Prior to 2014, the award was given in 2 streams: performing arts and visual arts.