We have a very broad range of people and cultures in the City of Casey.
- The .id website has a summary of our community profile and location.
- See Casey's population forecast.
- The Australian Bureau of Statistics has our current census data.
The Casey Growth Indicators dashboard is best viewed on desktop. For mobile turn your device to landscape.
The City of Casey covers 396.66 sqKm and is divided into 6 wards.
- Use Your Property to find out what ward your belong to and who your Councillors are
- The Victorian Electoral Commission has information on our Councillors, wards and maps.
- Find more information about Casey's suburbs and regions on our community profile.
- You can also find the City of Casey on Google Maps.
See the history of our ward names.
Invest in Casey
The City of Casey is one of the fastest growing regions in Australia. We have more than 300,000 residents from around 150 different cultural backgrounds.
We are home to:
- one of the largest number of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander residents in metropolitan Melbourne
- a high number of residents from refugee or asylum seeker backgrounds
- residents who speak over 140 different languages
- residents of more than 120 faiths
Before each Council Meeting, the Administrator reads the following Diversity Statement:
“The City of Casey is home to a remarkable diversity of cultures, languages, faiths, identities, landscapes, and stories. From our first Australians to our most recent arrivals and every wave between, the City of Casey welcomes and represents all community members and their respective ambitions to live healthy, rewarding, and happy lives.
These intersecting and overlapping community stories form Casey's collective identity and contribute to its evolving, rich history. We recognise this diversity as our strength and we aim to share, nurture, and celebrate it.”