We have a very broad range of people and cultures in the City of Casey.
- The .id website has a summary of our community profile and location.
- See Casey's population forecast.
- The Australian Bureau of Statistics has our current census data.
The Casey Growth Indicators dashboard is best viewed on desktop. For mobile turn your device to landscape.
The City of Casey covers 396.66 sqKm and is divided into 6 wards.
- Use Your Property to find out what ward your belong to and who your Councillors are
- The Victorian Electoral Commission has information on our Councillors, wards and maps.
- Find more information about Casey's suburbs and regions on our community profile.
- You can also find the City of Casey on Google Maps.
See the history of our ward names.
The City of Casey is one of the fastest growing regions in Australia. We have more than 300,000 residents from around 150 different cultural backgrounds.
We are home to:
- one of the largest number of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander residents in metropolitan Melbourne
- a high number of residents from refugee or asylum seeker backgrounds
- residents who speak over 140 different languages
- residents of more than 120 faiths
Before each Council Meeting, a member of the Casey Multifaith Network reads the following statement:
“The Casey Multifaith Network exists to promote peace, harmony and understanding, and to do so in partnership with Casey Council and the wider Casey community.
We aim to spread knowledge and clarity about different religions or worldviews believe, teach and practice.
We believe that all members of religions and faiths have the right to peacefully practise and celebrate their own religion in a shared attitude of friendly co-existence and co-operation with all other peoples.”