Public Gallery Reopened
Please note that in line with the relaxed State Government restrictions regarding coronavirus density limits, the Public Gallery will be reopened for Council Meetings.
Council meetings are held monthly. Meetings commence at 4.00pm and will continue to be live-streamed through Facebook.
Schedule for 2021 Council Meetings
Note: there may be additional Council Meetings leading in to the adoption of the Budget, and for additional community consultation.
- Tuesday 2 February
- Tuesday 16 March
- Tuesday 20 April
- Tuesday 18 May
- Tuesday 8 June - Public Submissions for draft Budget
- Tuesday 15 June
- Tuesday 29 June - Adopt Council Plan and Budget
- Tuesday 20 July
- Tuesday 17 August
- Tuesday 21 September
- Tuesday 19 October
- Tuesday 16 November
- Tuesday 14 December
Upcoming Council Business
Note: This information is subject to change and only a guide on the items that will be discussed.
Council Meeting 16 May 2021
- Quarterly Report - January - March 2021
- Casey Cardinia Libraries Draft Budget 2021-2022, Draft Library Plan 2021-2025, Draft Strategic Resource Plan 2021-2025 and Draft Facilities Development Plan 2021-2025
- Long Term Vision, Community Vision 2031, Council Plan 2021-2025, Annual Budget 2021-2022, Capital Works Program 2021-2022, Annual Action Plan 2021-2022 and Deliberative Community Engagement Update
- Disposal of Land - 1070i Cranbourne Frankston Road, Cranbourne
- Disposal of Land - 82i Como Parade, Clyde North
- Draft Revenue and Rating Plan
Minutes and agendas
We will upload the meeting agenda 48 hours before the meeting begins.
We will take minutes at every meeting. They will be available 3 business days after the meeting.
You can also download minutes and agendas from previous meetings.