Coronavirus restrictions update
Council meetings continue to be held online. The public gallery remains closed until further notice.
You can view council meetings via the live stream on the City of Casey Facebook.
Schedule for 2021 Council Meetings
Note: there may be additional Council Meetings leading in to the adoption of the Budget, and for additional community consultation.
- Tuesday 2 February
- Tuesday 16 March
- Tuesday 20 April
- Tuesday 18 May
- Tuesday 8 June - Public Submissions for draft Budget
- Tuesday 15 June
- Tuesday 29 June - Adopt Council Plan and Budget
- Tuesday 20 July
- Tuesday 17 August
- Tuesday 21 September
- Tuesday 19 October
- Tuesday 16 November
- Tuesday 14 December
Upcoming Council Business
Note: This information is subject to change and only a guide on the items that will be discussed.
Council Meeting 20 July 2021
- Road Management Plan 2021
- Audit and Risk Committee - Chair's Report
- s11A Instrument of Authorisation - Planning and Environment Act 1987
- Disposal of Land - 82i Como Parade, Clyde North
Minutes and agendas
We will upload the meeting agenda 48 hours before the meeting begins.
We will take minutes at every meeting. They will be available 3 business days after the meeting.
You can also download minutes and agendas from previous meetings.