Public gallery closed due to new restrictions
To protect against the spread of coronavirus, the public gallery of council meetings will be closed until further notice.
These changes are to ensure the health and safety of our employees and vulnerable members of the community.
Council meetings are held monthly. Meetings commence at 4.00pm and will continue to be live-streamed through Facebook.
Schedule for 2021 Council Meetings
Note: there may be additional Council Meetings leading in to the adoption of the Budget, and for additional community consultation.
- Tuesday 2 February
- Tuesday 16 March
- Tuesday 20 April
- Tuesday 18 May
- Tuesday 8 June - Public Submissions for draft Budget
- Tuesday 15 June
- Tuesday 29 June - Adopt Council Plan and Budget
- Tuesday 20 July
- Tuesday 17 August
- Tuesday 21 September
- Tuesday 19 October
- Tuesday 16 November
- Tuesday 14 December
Upcoming Council Business
Note: This information is subject to change and only a guide on the items that will be discussed.
Council Meeting 16 March 2021
- Casey's Growth Areas Contributions Plans - Priority List and Implementation Strategy November 2020
- Doveton Pool in the Park Master Plan Community Consultation
- Provision of Landfill Services
- Disposal of Land - 1070i Cranbourne-Frankston Road, Cranbourne
- Quarterly Community Report - October to December 2020
- Resourcing Update on Council's Native Vegetation Offset Scheme
- s6 Instrument of Delegation update
- 2020/21 Mid-Year Budget Review
- Growing Suburbs and Building Blocks Grant Funding
Minutes and agendas
We will upload the meeting agenda 48 hours before the meeting begins.
We will take minutes at every meeting. They will be available 3 business days after the meeting.
You can also download minutes and agendas from previous meetings.