The following groups and organisations are eligible for the community rate when booking a room or venue.
You may be asked to show proof or registration.
Community Service Organisation (CSO)
Not for profit organisations and agencies that respond to specific community issues through the delivery of services.
Examples can include:
- counselling services
- disability services
- support services
- welfare agencies
Member based organisation
Any community based group or organisation whose primary objective is to provide services and activities to the benefit of their membership.
- sports clubs
- service clubs such as Lions, Rotary etc
- social enterprises
Any community based group or organisation whose primary objective is to provide and engage in accessible services and activities that benefit the local and broader Casey community.
- neighbourhood house community development programs
- public halls
- toy libraries
Health care providers (no gap fee)
Health care providers providing services via Medicare rebates with no gap fee.
Programs, services, information sessions, events and activities co-facilitated, in support or operating in partnership with Council.
Religious services providing community programs
Churches providing worship and community programs that are inclusive and accessible to all community members.
- Churches providing community programs such as playgroups, youth programs etc.
Individual hirers and organisations that conduct activities for the purposes of deriving a profit must pay the standard hire rates. This includes.
Individuals hiring facilities for private functions.
- birthday parties
- functions and events
An organisation conducting activities for the purposes of deriving a profit.
- for profit registered training organisations (RTO)
- commercial business activities
- accredited and pre accredited learning
- body corporate meetings and business activities
- private providers such as private speech / occupational therapy and counsellors
- State and Federal Government agencies including Electoral Office
- Commercial/Business including small and micro business.
Healthcare providers (gap fee)
Private healthcare providers with a gap fee to clients.