The following groups and organisations are eligible for the community rate when booking a room or venue.
You may be asked to show proof or registration.
State and Federal Government Agencies
- State/Public Schools
- Electoral Office
- Local Members of Parliament
Community Service Organisation (CSO)
Not for profit organisations and agencies that respond to specific community issues through the delivery of services.
Examples can include:
- counselling services
- disability services
- support services
- welfare agencies
Member based organisation
Any community based group or organisation whose primary objective is to provide services and activities to the benefit of their membership.
- sports clubs
- service clubs such as Lions, Rotary etc
- social enterprises
Any community based group or organisation whose primary objective is to provide and engage in accessible services and activities that benefit the local and broader Casey community.
- neighbourhood house community development programs
- public halls
- toy libraries
Health care providers (no gap fee)
Health care providers providing services via Medicare rebates with no gap fee.
Programs, services, information sessions, events and activities co-facilitated, in support or operating in partnership with Council.
Religious services providing community programs
Churches providing worship and community programs that are inclusive and accessible to all community members.
- Churches providing community programs such as playgroups, youth programs etc.
Individual hirers and organisations that conduct activities for the purposes of deriving a profit must pay the standard hire rates. This includes.
Individuals hiring facilities for private functions.
- birthday parties
- functions and events
An organisation conducting activities for the purposes of deriving a profit.
- for profit registered training organisations (RTO)
- commercial business activities
- accredited and pre accredited learning
- body corporate meetings and business activities
- private providers such as private speech / occupational therapy and counsellors
- Commercial/Business including small and micro business.
Healthcare providers (gap fee)
Private healthcare providers with a gap fee to clients.