- Acoustic treatment
- Heating/air conditioning
- An electric or acoustic piano
- Chairs and tables
• Reg NFP hourly - $8.30 per hour or 19.25 per 3 hour session
• Cas NFP - $11.10
• Small Business - $10.35
• Reg Commercial - $16.50
• Cas Commercial - $23.00
How to book
We recommend that you organise a time to visit the facility and take a tour to discuss the options.
To apply to hire a room, please fill out our Hire Request form.
Please return your completed form:
- via email - email@example.com
- in person during business hours
You must have public liability insurance
You must have public liability insurance when hiring rooms at the Factory.
If you are a regular group hiring on a weekly basis,you must provide your own insurance cover to a minimum value of $10,000,000. This includes cover for your activities at The Factory. You can obtain this type of insurance from a number of Australian underwriters.
Casual hirers with no insurance must purchase Council's own public liability insurance for occasional users. You will be charged an additional $12.00 per booking.
What happens next
- Once your booking has been accepted you will be required to come into the office and complete a 45 minute facility orientation. You will learn about how you can use the room, the alarm system and OH&S etc.
- Upon signing a City of Casey Hire Agreement and paying a bond, you will be issued with keys to your room.
4m x 4m in size
Events suited to the venue
- vocal, piano and guitar lessons.
Have you found the information you were looking for?