Myuna farm is open from 10AM to 4PM.
The following services are open:
- Myuna Farm is Open everyday of the year from 10am to 4pm (including public holidays).
- On site ticket purchase over the counter are available January 1 2021 – contactless payment preferred.
- All adult visitors will be required to scan a contact tracing QR code upon arrival. More information can be found on the State Government website.
- The paddock animal trail (feed bags provided upon entry. 1 bag per family)
- The playground
- The farm cafe
- Room hire for functions and birthdays (for bookings starting on the January 9 2021). Pre bookings now available.
- For further information, please see the relevant pages below for function spaces and bookings.
The following services are CLOSED:
- Pony rides
- Train rides
Conditions of entry
Myuna Farm is following all relevant safety measures recommended by the Victorian State Government, including thorough cleaning. View our COVID-safe plan.
You may be asked to leave if you do not follow the below conditions:
- When social distancing cannot be maintained, a face mask needs to be worn covering both nose and mouth.
- You will not be granted entry if you show cold and/or flu symptoms.
- When buying tickets, all visitors must enter their contact details for contact tracing.
From January 4 2021, prices will be subject to change.
- Single Entry $9
- Single Concession Entry $8
- Group of 4 entry $34 (maximum 4 people)
All adult visitors will be required to scan a contact tracing QR code upon arrival.
If your membership was valid from March 1 2020, please bring your card on your next visit.
Your membership will be honoured and the expiry date will be extended for the period we have been unable to offer your membership.
All visitors including members will be required to register for contract tracing via scanning a QR code upon arrival.
We can assist with this on site if there are difficulties.
Coupons and Deal holders
Coupons and promotional deals have been suspended until further notice. All visitors are currently required to purchase a standard ticket to enter Myuna Farm.