Myuna farm reopens to the public
We are excited to announce that Myuna Farm reopened on Tuesday, 9 June 2020.
We received many lovely messages from our community about visiting the farm when we reopen. Thank you to everyone for your ongoing support throughout this difficult time. We can't wait to see you!
Conditions of entry
The farm has new measures in place to ensure the safety of the community and its staff:
- Entry tickets must be purchased online.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Visitors must follow the 1.5 metre social distance rule.
- Avoid gathering in areas with others.
- Please wash your hands regularly.
- Please follow signage and staff instructions.
- You will not be granted entry if you show cold and/or flu symptoms.
- When buying tickets, all visitors must enter their contact details for contact tracing. This is in line with the Government COVID-19 Management Plan.
- If the Government requests the contact details of visitors for contact tracing, you must provide details of all visitors included in the ticket purchase.
You may be asked to leave if you do not follow the above conditions. Myuna Farm is following all relevant safety measures recommended by the Victorian State Government.
Book your ticket online
We are implementing a 'no contact' approach to ticket sales, so all entry tickets must be purchased online.
Bookings are limited as there are only 2 sessions per day. The session times are fixed:
- Session 1: 9.30 am - 12.00 pm
- Session 2: 1.00 pm - 3.30 pm
For the safety of our customers and staff, each session will have a maximum of 200 visitors. We are providing much more space than 4 metres per person, it will feel a bit like your own farm.
Sessions will not run beyond their designated times and all visitors must leave when their session ends. Myuna staff will use the time between sessions to clean and disinfect high traffic areas.
- Tickets can only be purchased through the online portal.
- You cannot purchase tickets from the farm front counter.
- Tickets are only valid for the date and time specified on the ticket.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- All visitors over the age of 12 months must purchase a ticket from the online portal.
- By purchasing a ticket online, you give Myuna Farm the right to email you a copy of your tickets and/or information relating to your visit to the farm.
Due to some restrictions still in place, not all of our services can be offered at this time:
- The farm is open for visitors to explore the paddock animal trail, the playground and access the café.
- BBQs are available for use. Please let the staff know when you have finished using a BBQ.
- The following services are unavailable until further notice: pony rides, train rides, animal feeding and nursery access.
- Room hire for functions and birthdays is unavailable until further notice.
- Due to these limited services, we are offering a discounted entry price of $5 per person.
Myuna Farm will reopen in stages, following advice from the Department of Health and Human Services.
Membership, coupon and deal holders
All memberships, coupons and promotional deals have been suspended until further notice. The memberships will be extended for the period that they have been inactive. All visitors must now purchase a ticket to enter Myuna Farm.