Myuna Farm is a community farm which is managed by the City of Casey. It is conveniently located in Melbourne’s south-eastern suburbs.
From education to relaxation, Myuna Farm is preserving the agricultural history of Casey while focusing on current environment sustainability issues.
The working farm allows visitors to have hands-on contact with a variety of animals and to learn about farming processes, farm animals as well as various sustainability activities.
- Single: $8.50 (concession: $7.50)
- Group (12 people or more): $7.50 per person
- Family of 4 (maximum): $32 (concession: $26)
- Children under 12 months : Free
- Annual family membership: $135
- Annual family membership for Casey residents: $115
Connect with us
Be sure to check out our Facebook page for the latest happenings on the farm.
Read how much people enjoyed their visit to the farm on our Tripadvisor page.