Myuna Farm will reopen on Thursday 18 February 2021.
Masks are mandatory in all indoor areas.
Conditions of entry
Myuna Farm is following all relevant safety measures recommended by the Victorian State Government, including thorough cleaning. View our COVID-safe plan.
You may be asked to leave if you do not follow the below conditions:
- When social distancing cannot be maintained, a face mask needs to be worn covering both nose and mouth.
- You will not be granted entry if you show cold and/or flu symptoms.
- When buying tickets, all visitors must enter their contact details for contact tracing.
From January 4 2021, prices will be subject to change.
- Single Entry $9 (children under 12 months are free)
- Single Concession Entry $8
- Group of 4 entry $34 (maximum 4 people)
All adult visitors will be required to scan a contact tracing QR code upon arrival.
If your membership was valid from March 1 2020, please bring your card on your next visit.
Your membership will be honoured and the expiry date will be extended for the period we have been unable to offer your membership.
All visitors including members will be required to register for contract tracing via scanning a QR code upon arrival.
We can assist with this on site if there are difficulties.
Coupons and Deal holders
Some coupons and promotional deals have been reinstated, please check with the supplier regarding the deal status.
Coupons and promotional deals that involve ride tickets are currently suspended until further notice.
Coupons and promotional deal holders will be required to complete the contract tracing process on entering the farm.