- A quality PA system with iPod, CD and laptop connectivity
- Microphones and stands
- Chairs and tables
- Heating/air conditioning
- Drum riser
- Amp carpets
- A break out lounge
We also have a selection of hire instruments and amplifiers available, including:
- a DW professional drum kit with Paiste 2002 series rock cymbals
- Marshall and Orange guitar amps
- Fender bass amp
- Quality guitar, bass and percussion equipment
- Not-for-profit – off peak 4 hour session (9.00am - 4.00pm): $65.00
(base level instruments and PA system)
- Not-for-profit – peak 4 hour session (6.00pm - 11.00pm): $91.75
(Includes base level instruments and PA system)
- Hourly booking – Saturday (9.00am - 5.00pm): $27.50
- Small business rate: $27.50 per hour
Recording studio hire pricing
Prices include use of a sound engineer, recording equipment, effects and amps.
- Hourly rate (minimum 4 hours): $103.25 per hour
- Half day rate – 4 hour session: $387.50
- Daily rate – 8 hour session: $775.00
Hire rates for high level equipment
(Additional to room hire) Instrument/Cost per session
- Amplifiers: $34.00 per session
- Electric guitar: $13.90 per session
- Bass guitar: $13.90 per session
- Drum kit (incl cymbals): $46.30 per session
- Drum kit (excl cymbals): $34.00 per session
- Acoustic guitar: $13.50 per session
- PA system and vocal microphones: Free of charge with room hire
How to book
We recommend that you organise a time to visit the facility and take a tour to discuss the options.
To apply to hire a room, please fill out our Hire Request form.
Please return your completed form:
- via email - email@example.com
- in person during business hours
You must have public liability insurance
You must have public liability insurance when hiring rooms at the Factory.
If you are a regular group hiring on a weekly basis,you must provide your own insurance cover to a minimum value of $10,000,000. This includes cover for your activities at The Factory. You can obtain this type of insurance from a number of Australian underwriters.
Casual hirers with no insurance must purchase Council's own public liability insurance for occasional users. You will be charged an additional $12.00 per booking.
What happens next
- Once your booking has been accepted you will be required to come into the office and complete a 45 minute facility orientation. You will learn about how you can use the room, the alarm system and OH&S etc.
- Upon signing a City of Casey Hire Agreement and paying a bond, you will be issued with keys to your room.
Our acoustically treated room is sound isolated and is 12m x 8.5m in size.
Events suited to the venue
- loud activity rehearsal such as rock bands, songwriters, hip hop artists etc
Have you found the information you were looking for?