- A sprung dance floor
- Built-in quality sound system for iPod, CD and laptop connection
- Heating/air conditioning
- Upright acoustic piano
- 80 chairs and 3 tables
- Wall mounted and portable mirrors
- Ballet barres
- Acoustic treatment
- Reg NFP - $27.50 per hour or 62.00 per 3 hour session
- Cas NFP - $42.00
- Small Business - $33.50
- Reg Commercial - $55.50
- Cas Commercial - $66.00
How to book
We recommend that you organise a time to visit the facility and take a tour to discuss the options.
To apply to hire a room, please fill out our Hire Request form.
Please return your completed form:
- via email – email@example.com
- in person during business hours
You must have public liability insurance
You must have public liability insurance when hiring rooms at the Factory.
If you are a regular group hiring on a weekly basis, you must provide your own insurance cover to a minimum value of $10,000,000. This includes cover for your activities at The Factory. You can obtain this type of insurance from a number of Australian underwriters.
Casual hirers with no insurance must purchase Council's own public liability insurance for occasional users. You will be charged an additional $12.00 per booking.
What happens next
- Once your booking has been accepted you will be required to come into the office and complete a 45 minute facility orientation. You will learn about how you can use the room, the alarm system and OH&S etc.
- Upon signing a City of Casey Hire Agreement and paying a bond, you will be issued with keys to your room.
Events suited to the venue
- community bands
- cultural groups
- circus arts
- theatre rehearsals