- A sprung dance floor
- Built-in quality sound system for iPod, CD and laptop connection
- Heating/air conditioning
- Upright acoustic piano
- 80 chairs and 3 tables
- Wall mounted and portable mirrors
- Ballet barres
- Acoustic treatment
- Reg NFP - $28.25 per hour or 63.00 per 3-hour session
- Cas NFP - $43.00
- Small Business - $34.50
- Reg Commercial - $57.25
- Cas Commercial - $68.00
How to book
We recommend that you organise a time to visit the facility and take a tour to discuss the options.
To apply to hire a room, please fill out our Hire Request form.
Please return your completed form:
- via email – [email protected]
- in person during business hours
You must have public liability insurance
You must have public liability insurance when hiring rooms at the Factory.
If you are a regular group hiring on a weekly basis, you must provide your own insurance cover to a minimum value of $10,000,000. This includes cover for your activities at The Factory. You can obtain this type of insurance from a number of Australian underwriters.
Casual hirers with no insurance must purchase Council's own public liability insurance for occasional users. You will be charged an additional $15.00 per booking.
What happens next
- Once your booking has been accepted you will be required to come into the office and complete a 45 minute facility orientation. You will learn about how you can use the room, the alarm system and OH&S etc.
- Upon signing a City of Casey Hire Agreement and paying a bond, you will be issued with keys to your room.
Events suited to the venue
- community bands
- cultural groups
- circus arts
- theatre rehearsals
Have you found the information you were looking for?