- A sprung dance floor
- Built-in quality sound system for iPod, CD and laptop connection
- Heating/air conditioning
- Upright acoustic piano
- 80 chairs and 3 tables
- Wall mounted and portable mirrors
- Ballet barres
- Acoustic treatment
- Regular not-for-profit: $24.50 per hour or $55.75 per 3 hour session
- Casual not-for-profit: $37.50 per hour
- Small business rate: $29.75 per hour
- Regular commercial rate: $51 per hour
- Casual commercial: $61 per hour
How to book
We recommend that you organise a time to visit the facility and take a tour to discuss the options.
To apply to hire a room, please fill out our Hire Request form.
Please return your completed form:
- via email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- in person during business hours <LINK: The Factory>
You must have public liability insurance
You must have public liability insurance when hiring rooms at the Factory.
If you are a regular group hiring on a weekly basis,you must provide your own insurance cover to a minimum value of $10,000,000. This includes cover for your activities at The Factory. You can obtain this type of insurance from a number of Australian underwriters.
Casual hirers with no insurance must purchase Council's own public liability insurance for occasional users. You will be charged an additional $12.00 per booking.
What happens next
- Once your booking has been accepted you will be required to come into the office and complete a 45 minute facility orientation. You will learn about how you can use the room, the alarm system and OH&S etc.
- Upon signing a City of Casey Hire Agreement and paying a bond, you will be issued with keys to your room.
Events suited to the venue
- community bands
- cultural groups
- circus arts
- theatre rehearsals