Old Cheese closes due to new restrictions
- Old Cheese Factory playground is now open. COVID restrictions still apply:
- Do not travel more than 5km
- Exercise for up to 2 hours
- Wear a mask
- Remain 1.5 meters apart at all times
- The Farmer's Market is also now open.
- The café has closed.
- Customers can still contact the team via phone from Monday to Friday 10.00 am - 4.00 pm or via email at email@example.com.
Expressions of Interest for regular hire 2021
Expression of Interests (EOI) is now open to regularly use a space at the Old Cheese Factory in 2021. Spaces would suit community groups, organisations, local businesses and schools.
- spaces can be used on a weekday
- must be used at least once a month
- EOIs close at 5.00 pm on Wednesday 30 September 2021
- view the full terms and conditions
For more information contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Explore the Old Cheese Factory
Step back in time and explore the historic Old Cheese Factory.
Featuring the 1860s historic Springfield Homestead, Cheese Factory and Kitchen Wash House, the Old Cheese Factory stands as a tall reminder of Australia’s early history.
We also offer beautiful gardens, a large children’s playground and barbecue/picnic facilities.