- Hand feed animals such as alpacas, sheep, camels, cattle, buffalo, goats, kangaroos and emus.
- Pat and cuddle animals such as guinea pigs, rabbits, lambs and goat kids, chicken and ducklings.
- Hands-on reptile experience
Farm show presentation
- Meet and chat with Joey Davis, our famous talking cockatoo.
- See goats being milked and have a go at it yourself
Train ride to the wetlands
- Ride the train to and from the wetlands.
- Walk and talk on the boardwalk around the wetlands.
- View the Grey Headed Flying Fox colony and discuss the variety of native wildlife in the area.
Each session runs for 30 minutes and will be scheduled to accommodate your group’s needs. Programs start around 10.15 am
- The Activities program is $11.00 per person
- Activities program including a Pony Ride or Produce Gardening Activity is $13.00 per person
- Prices are GST-free for schools only