Farm show presentation
- Meet and chat to Joey Davis, our famous talking cockatoo.
- See goats being milked and have a go at it yourself.
- Watch a short film about one aspect of farming.
- Discuss where food comes from and the basics of farming.
- Overview of animal life-cycles with a farming focus.
- Hand feed animals such as alpacas, sheep, camels, cattle, buffalo, goats, kangaroos and emus.
- Pat and cuddle animals such as guinea pigs, rabbits, lambs and goat kids, chicken and ducklings.
- Hands on Reptile Experience
Train ride to the wetlands
- Ride the train to and from the wetlands.
- Walk and talk on the boardwalk around the wetlands.
- View the Grey Headed Flying Fox colony and discuss the variety of native wildlife in the area.
Each session runs for 30 minutes and will be scheduled to accommodate your group’s needs. The programs are scheduled to start around 10.15am
Each program requires a minimum of 18 students. A minimum payment for 18 students is required, if less than 18 attend.
- Prices are GST-free for schools only.
- 5 Activity program $11.00 p/p
- 6 Activity Program includes a Pony Ride or Produce Gardening Activity $13.00 p/p
- Free (when ratio of adults to students is less than one-to-five).
- Additional adults: $10 each.