The Rose Garden offers breathtaking scenery of colourful floral blooms from November to May. This elegant garden features a wishing well and garden pond situated at the far end of the garden. This area offers the perfect setting for wedding ceremonies, kitchen teas, naming days or family photography.
- Capacity for 30 guests
- Traditional rose garden setting with over 100 rose bushes that flower in spring and summer
- Bench seating, arbour and wishing well
- Grassed area for picnic events
- Toilet access at the Visitors Centre
- 20 metres from the park entrance
The Rose Garden is not wheelchair accessible.
To enquire about booking this ceremony site for a wedding, please see Weddings at Wilson Botanic Park Berwick.
Facility hire fees
For parties and private functions of a general nature:
- $125.00 for a minimum of 3 hours
- $40.00 for each additional hour.
Make a booking
For parties and private functions of a general nature, use our quick and easy booking system.
Please ensure you have also read and understood our Terms & Conditions prior to submitting your booking.
If you are unable to book your preferred date, please contact our visitor's centre via:
As Wilson Botanic Park is a botanic garden, we do not allow:
- alcohol consumption
- vehicle access into the gardens
- erection of marquees or any shade structures.
Have you found the information you were looking for?