The Rose Garden offers breathtaking scenery of colourful floral blooms from November to May. This elegant garden features a wishing well and garden pond situated at the far end of the garden. This area offers the perfect setting for wedding ceremonies, kitchen teas, naming days or family photography.
• Traditional rose garden setting with over 100 rose bushes that flower in spring and summer
• Bench seating, arbour and wishing well
• Grassed area for picnic style events
• Open area for guests
• Stunning wedding photography opportunities
• Close to toilet facilities and parking
- Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In person: Visitor Centre, 668 Princes Hwy Berwick
To enquire about booking this ceremony site for a wedding, please see Garden Ceremony Packages.
Please contact staff for current Covid-19 capacity.
Normal capacity: 50 guests.
Facility Hire Fees
$125.00 for a minimum of 3 hours. Additional hours are available at $40.00 each.
For wedding packages, please see Garden Ceremony Packages.
View the current Fees & Charges.
Have you found the information you were looking for?