Rooms and facilities
We offer a variety of rooms and facilities at Myuna Farm.
Myuna Farm has many spaces you can book for your parties or functions.
You can reserve a room, gazebo or undercover space at Myuna Farm for a $32.00 booking fee. This includes:
- access to the space between 10.00 am to 3.00 pm on the day of your visit
- discount entry fee (see below)
- optional special activities for guests
- optional catering from the cafe
- you must pack up your belongings at the end of your party or function. We will clean up the room
Discount entry for guests
If you pay the entry fee for all your guests at the same time, they will be eligible for the group discount.
You will just need to give us your final numbers and pay your account at the office by 2.00 pm on the day of your function. Please note there is a minimum number of costs for the different function areas.
If your guests are paying their own entry fee, please visit Visitor information for the entry fees
Additional party activities
We have a range of additional party activities you can purchase for you and your guests.
|Available activities on weekends.
*Excludes weekday public holidays and school holidays.
Please let us know if any guests have allergies to milk, hay or animals that live on the farm.
Junior farmer program
Let us teach your guests what it's like to be a real farmer. In the junior farmer program, you will partner with one of our experienced farmers to:
- feed the chickens and collect their eggs
- feed the animals in the paddocks
- feed and touch the turtles
- milk a goat
- meet and chat to Joey Davis, the cockatoo
Recommended age: 4 years and above.
Maximum numbers: 20.
A reptile handler will introduce your guests to a range of snakes, lizards and turtles. During your encounter you can:
- touch and interact with the animals
- learn lots of interesting facts from our reptile handler
- ask any questions
Recommended age: All ages.
Small animals come to you! A range of animals, including rabbits, chickens, guinea pigs, lizards and turtles will be brought to your party area:
- participants can touch and interact with the animals.
Maximum numbers: 20 children
Age range: All ages, targeted towards younger children
You can organise catering through the Myuna Farm Cafe. The cafe is a separate, family-run business that specialises in fresh, home-cooked food, cakes and coffee. You can organise share platters, BBQ packages and party packages to suit your needs.
Please book your catering directly with email@example.com a minimum of two weeks before your function.