The Upper Shelter is a popular undercover BBQ area which can be reserved for various functions and activities all year.
Surrounded by expansive grassed areas and trees, guests are welcome to bring picnic rugs and chairs and indulge in the peaceful and shaded surroundings.
The Upper Shelter is equipped with double BBQ hotplates, electricity, picnic style seating for up to 24 people and is conveniently situated close to the playground and toilets.
Make a booking
To hire any of the facilities, please complete the Facilities Booking form.
Please submit your completed booking application via:
Wilson Botanic Park Berwick
PO Box 1000
Narre Warren VIC 3805
Fax: 03 9769 5726
- Large undercover area
- 4 Large picnic tables
- Double plated electric BBQ
- Access to power and water
- Toilet access
- Close to the playground
80 - 100 guests.
- Functions: $150 for 3 hours and $45 per extra hour
- Community (not-for-profit) groups: $19 per hour (weekdays only)
- Commercial groups: $29 per hour (weekdays only)
Events suited to the venue
- Family functions
- Sporting/Social club gatherings
- Christmas parties