- A sprung dance floor
- Built- in quality sound system for iPod, CD and laptop connection
- Heating/air conditioning
- Upright acoustic piano
- 25 chairs and 2 tables
- Wall mounted mirrors
- Ballet barres
- Acoustic treatment
- Reg NFP - $17.50 per hour or 41.00 per 3-hour session
- Cas NFP - $28.25
- Small Business - $22.25
- Reg Commercial - $38.25
- Cas Commercial - $49.00
How to book
We recommend that you organise a time to visit the facility and take a tour to discuss the options.
To apply to hire a room, please fill out our Hire Request form.
Please return your completed form:
- via email - [email protected]
- in person during business hours
You must have public liability insurance
You must have public liability insurance when hiring rooms at the Factory.
If you are a regular group hiring on a weekly basis,you must provide your own insurance cover to a minimum value of $10,000,000. This includes cover for your activities at The Factory. You can obtain this type of insurance from a number of Australian underwriters.
Casual hirers with no insurance must purchase Council's own public liability insurance for occasional users. You will be charged an additional $15.00 per booking.
What happens next
- Once your booking has been accepted you will be required to come into the office and complete a 45 minute facility orientation. You will learn about how you can use the room, the alarm system and OH&S etc.
- Upon signing a City of Casey Hire Agreement and paying a bond, you will be issued with keys to your room.
Events suited to the venue
- community bands
- theatre rehearsals
- cultural activities
Have you found the information you were looking for?