- Pro Tools software
- Automated C24 mixing desk
- A range of effects
- Quality preamps and compressors
- Quality microphones and a compliment of studio quality instruments and amps
- In-house engineer to manage the session, including set-up, tracking, editing and mastering from start to finish. All mixed tracks can be downloaded to your memory stick or hard drive at the completion of the session.
Please note that all recording studio hire is a minimum 4 hours duration and is subject to availability of sound engineer. Prices include use of a sound engineer, recording equipment, effects and amps.
- Hourly rate (4 hour minimum): $103.25
- Half day (4 hours): $387.50
- Daily rate (8 hours): $775.00
How to book
We recommend that you organise a time to visit the facility and take a tour to discuss the options.
To apply to hire a room, please fill out our Hire Request form.
Please return your completed form:
- via email - email@example.com
- in person during business hours
You must have public liability insurance
You must have public liability insurance when hiring rooms at the Factory.
If you are a regular group hiring on a weekly basis,you must provide your own insurance cover to a minimum value of $10,000,000. This includes cover for your activities at The Factory. You can obtain this type of insurance from a number of Australian underwriters.
Casual hirers with no insurance must purchase Council's own public liability insurance for occasional users. You will be charged an additional $12.00 per booking.
What happens next
- Once your booking has been accepted you will be required to come into the office and complete a 45 minute facility orientation. You will learn about how you can use the room, the alarm system and OH&S etc.
- Upon signing a City of Casey Hire Agreement and paying a bond, you will be issued with keys to your room.