We are excited to launch our first Active Autumn program in 2022!
The campaign aims to motivate our community to participate in various physical activities for FREE, to give something new a try or just get out and have fun with friends and family.
So come and try these FREE activities, have fun, socialise and meet new people – all while being active and getting the body moving!
parkrun in Casey
Did you know there are 7 parkruns in Casey – get along on any Saturday to a fun and social walk/run near you!
- When: every Saturday
- More info / to join: parkrun.com.au/berwicksprings
Gymnastics Session at The Y
Try gymnastics at any of these Y centres (new name for YMCA):
- Berwick Leisure Centre
- Endeavour Hills Leisure Centre
- Casey Stadium
- When: Through April and May
- More info / to join: Please contact the center directly (links above)
Ladies That Lift
Come and learn about using weights during 1 x hour session with qualified trainer. Held in a fun, encouraging environment at Casey RACE. All abilities welcome.
- When: Every Saturday, starting Saturday 30th April
- More info / to join: Mention “Casey’s Active Autumn” at RACE to get your FREE session
Held at Balla Balla community centre. Improve posture, core strength, energy, flexibility and mobility.
- Session 1: Tuesday 19 April, 7pm – 8pm
- Session 2: Wednesday 20 April, 1pm - 2pm
- More info / to join: Contact Balla Balla Community Centre
CaliKids in Narre Warren is hosting a free introductory session for kids to come try calisthenics.
- When: Friday 22 April
- More info / to join: Contact CaliKids
Strength & Stretch Class
Try a free class at Balla Balla Community Centre.
- Session 1: Monday 25 April, 1pm - 2pm
- Session 2: Wednesday 27 April, 1pm - 2pm
- More info / to join: xontact Balla Balla Community Centre
Held at Lynbrook Community Centre. Table tennis is fun, good for hand and eye coordination, brain function and aerobic fitness. Come along and bring a friend for a fun, social evening.
- When: Every Thursday from 28th April, 7pm – 9pm
- More info / to join: contact Lynbrook Community Centre
Wilson Botanic Park Working Bees
Join the Friends of Wilson Botanic Park and assist with keeping the Park looking beautiful and helping with a variety of garden-based tasks.
- When: Saturday 21st May, 9am – 12pm
- More info / to join: Register online