Set among towering trees, lush vegetation and situated less than 200 meters from the park entrance, the Lower Shelter feels like a hidden natural oasis, secluded from the main walking paths. This undercover venue equipped with BBQ facilities can be reserved for all types of activities and is conveniently located close to the playground and Anniversary Lake. The Lower Shelter is an idyllic space to be at one with nature and enjoy the great outdoors with family and friends.
- Secluded from the main pathway
- Double plated electric BBQ
- Access to power and water
- 2 large undercover picnic tables
- 2 outdoor picnic tables
- Toilet access at Visitors Centre or Multipurpose Room
Book now using the quick and easy online form or alternatively please complete our Booking Form.
Please ensure you have read and understood our Terms & Conditions prior to submitting your booking application. Applications can be submitted:
- Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In person: Visitor Centre, 668 Princes Hwy Berwick
Please contact staff for current Covid-19 capacity.
Normal capacity: 50 guests
Facility Hire Fees
$150.00 for a minimum of 3 hours. Additional hours are available at $45.00 each.
View the current Fees & Charges.
Have you found the information you were looking for?