Things to do
Visit the animals
You can see and learn about a wide variety of animals:
- Pat and cuddle baby animals at the Animal Display Centre.
- Chat to Joey Davis, our resident talking cockatoo, and meet all his feathery friends in the aviary.
- Walk the feed trails around paddocks to feed the variety of farm animals.
- Get up close to some iconic Australian native animals, such as kangaroos, cockatoos and emus.
- Visit the reptile displays for all things creepy-crawly, such as snakes, turtles and lizards.
The popular train and pony rides are not available at the moment due to COVID -19 safety precautions. We hope to resume the train rides again in late January 2021.
Discover the wetlands
Enjoy the tranquility as you walk through the wetland's boardwalks and view the native wildlife that shares the natural environment.
Run around in the playground and maze
You can spend the afternoon getting lost in the farm maze and exploring the playground and gardens. It's perfect for kids and the young at heart.
Cook up a storm on the barbeques
With free barbeques, we encourage you to bring along a delicious meal. We have no outside food restrictions at Myuna Farm.
Enjoy a coffee, snack or meal from the cafe
The Myuna Farm Cafe provides a wide range of good farm tucker, hot and cold drinks and ice creams.