Things to do
Visit the animals
You can see and learn about a wide variety of animals:
- Pat and cuddle baby animals at the Animal Display Centre.
- Chat to Joey Davis, our resident talking cockatoo, and meet all his feathery friends in the aviary.
- Walk the feed trails around paddocks to feed the variety of farm animals.
- Get up close to some iconic Australian native animals, such as kangaroos, cockatoos and emus.
- Visit the reptile displays for all things creepy crawly, such as snakes, turtles and lizards.
Take the farm train
You can sit back and enjoy the farm as our train winds its way past the animals and landscapes, down to the wetlands. It's the easy way to visit the colony of flying foxes at the wetlands a kilometre down the farm.
Train rides are $3 each.
Ride a pony
Young children can experience the saddle of a pony on a short ride.
Pony rides are $3 each.
Discover the wetlands
Enjoy the tranquility as you walk through the wetland's boardwalks and view the native wildlife that share the natural environment.
Run around in the playground and maze
You can spend the afternoon getting lost in the farm maze and exploring the playground and gardens. It's perfect for kids and the young at heart.
Cook up a storm on the barbeques
With free barbeques, we encourage you to bring along a delicious meal. We have no outside food restrictions at Myuna Farm.
Enjoy a coffee, snack or meal from the cafe
The Myuna Farm Cafe provides a wide range of good farm tucker, hot and cold drinks and ice creams.