On this page
The handy Myuna Farm map to help you find your way to the following activities.
You can see and learn about a wide variety of animals:
- Pat and cuddle baby animals at the Animal Display Centre.
- Chat to Joey Davis, our resident talking cockatoo, and meet all his feathery friends in the aviary.
- Walk the feed trails around paddocks to feed the variety of farm animals.
- Get up close to some iconic Australian native animals, such as kangaroos, cockatoos and emus.
- Visit the reptile displays for all things creepy-crawly, such as snakes, turtles and lizards.
The popular train rides are now operating.
Enjoy the tranquility as you walk through the wetland's boardwalks and view the native wildlife that shares the natural environment.
You can spend the afternoon getting lost in the farm maze and exploring the playground and gardens. It's perfect for kids and the young at heart.
With free barbeques, we encourage you to bring along a delicious meal. We have no outside food restrictions at Myuna Farm.
The Myuna Farm Cafe provides a wide range of good farm tucker, hot and cold drinks and ice creams.
Visit the Myuna Farm homepage for more information and admission prices.