Children and families
- When your child can begin kindergarten
- About our kindergartens
- Find a kindergarten
- Kindergarten term fees
- Register for kindergarten
- Update your kindergarten registration
- Kindergarten offering process
- Choose your kindergarten sessions
- Submit your child's confidential record form
- Amendment to child's confidential record
- Request to transfer kindergartens
- Get extra help for your child at kindergarten
- Your child's kindergarten year
- Apply for a kindergarten work placement
- Child care
- Maternal and child health
- Family violence help
- Family initatives
Aged and disability care
- Ageing Positively activities
- Services and programs we offer
- Volunteer for Community Care
- Fees for aged and disability services
- Apply for aged and disability services
- Pay for aged and disability services
- National Disability Insurance Scheme
- Aged and Disability Service Review
For information on where you can get your child immunised, how to get an Immunisation History Statement for your child and how to request a catch-up schedule for your child.
For information on the Victorian Secondary School Immunisation Program and what free vaccinations adults may be eligible for in Victoria.
The City of Casey hosts public immunisation sessions at several venues each month. Day and evening sessions vary between venues. Bookings are required and can be made online — select the venue and time that best suits you.
Information on vaccination records and information that Council holds.
Have you found the information you were looking for?