Community groups can gain new skills and information through the Community Training Program. These free training sessions are available for City of Casey:
- volunteers and not-for-profit community groups
- clubs and organisations delivering services that benefit Casey and its residents
Community Selection Panellists
Expressions of Interest now open
The City of Casey is looking for residents to join community panels. The panels assess award nominations and grant applications. These include Casey Australia Day Awards, Casey Volunteer Awards and the Community Grant Program. The panels sit six times per year. They discuss and recommend award nominees and winners and also allocate grant funds. As a panel member you can accept or decline participation based on your availability.
To ensure we have a balanced community representation, Council would especially welcome applications from:
- young people (18 - 25 years)
- new residents
- residents from a diverse community background
- women and
- residents from the suburbs of Lyndhurst, Hampton Park, Lynbrook and Cranbourne.
Expressions of Interest open on 7 August 2019 and will close at 3.00pm on 16 September 2019.
All residents over the age of 18 years are eligible to apply. If you would like to be on a community panel please complete the Expression of Interest form.
For further information please contact Council officer Samantha Ellison on 9705 5200.