Coronavirus (COVID-19) important information
Please note that hard waste bookings cannot be made if anyone at your property is currently isolating due to coronavirus or showing possible symptoms. A booking can be made once you have completed the mandatory isolation period.
To book a hard rubbish collection, please make sure you:
- have not already used up your 2 collections per property this calendar year. To find out how many collections you have left, please enter your address at the bottom of this page under 'Check the balance of your hard waste bookings'. Additional collections are not available via Council, but can be sourced privately.
- are familiar with what we can and can't collect
- place your rubbish out for collection on the Sunday before your collection week
- understand you must arrange your rubbish into 4 piles (garden waste, mattresses, metal, general)
- if you are vacating your property, all waste must be collected before your leave date.
Choose when we collect your rubbish
When booking, you can choose the week we collect your rubbish. We need at least 5 days' notice to collect your rubbish, so unfortunately last minute bookings are not possible.
We will collect your rubbish between Monday and Friday of your chosen week.
Book a collection
If you are unable to book online, please contact WM Waste Management Services on 9729 9100. Sometimes the phone lines can be busy. To avoid being placed on hold, we recommend you book online.