Hard rubbish checklist
- Ensure you have an available collection. There is a limit of 2 collections per calendar year per property.
- Ensure you are familiar with what we can and can't collect
- Ensure you arrange your rubbish into 4 neat piles - garden waste, mattresses, metal and general
- Wait until the weekend before your collection week before placing out your rubbish. This will minimise the risk of others dumping additional rubbish on your pile.
- Ensure you take a photo of your rubbish pile in case you have any issue with dumped rubbish or a missed collection.
Book a collection
We will collect your rubbish between Monday and Friday of your chosen week. If you are unable to book online, please contact Waste Management Services on 9729 9100. We need at least 5 days' notice to collect your rubbish. Last-minute bookings are not possible.
You can cancel or change your hard rubbish collection booking up until the Friday before your collection week. Call Waste Management Services on 9729 9100.