Report a trolley
If you find a discarded or abandoned trolley in a public place, please contact us with:
- the location of the trolley
- which company the trolley belongs to
What happens next
- We'll inspect the trolley and contact the trolley owner and have them pick the trolley up within 72 hours.
- If the trolley has not been collected, we will impound the trolley and contact the owners with details about how they can reclaim it.
- If it is not collected within 14 days, it will be disposed of.
Release your impounded trolley
If your trolley has been impounded, you must collect it within 14 days.
You must pay a release fee of $70.00 per trolley for it to be released.
If you fail to collect your trolley within 14 days, it will be disposed of.