Report a trolley
If you find a discarded or abandoned trolley in a public place, please:
- Report an abandonded trolley via the trolley tracker website www.trolleytracker.com.au and follow the prompts.
- If the trolley does not get removed, contact us with the location of the trolley and the company the trolley belongs to.
What happens next
- We'll inspect the trolley and attempt to contact the trolley owner and ask them to collect it.
- Depending on where the trolley is located, we may choose to do a risk assessment and impound the trolley immediately.
- If the trolley has not been collected, we will contact the retail organisation and provide details on how they can reclaim it.
- If it is not collected within 14 days, the trolley will be disposed of.
Release your impounded trolley
If your trolley has been impounded, you must collect it within 14 days.
You must pay a release fee of $75.00 per trolley for it to be released.
If you fail to collect your trolley within 14 days, it will be disposed of.