Cloth nappies and reusable sanitary products are better for your wallet and the environment. To encourage you to use these environmentally friendly options, we offer a rebate of half the cost of the items up to $150.
To make the program available to all residents it will now include a change to the rebate amount for cloth nappies and accept only one application per household.
How much can you claim
- Cloth nappies – half purchase price up to maximum of $150
- Reusable sanitary products – half purchase price up to maximum of $100
How to claim
To claim a rebate you must:
- provide a copy of your receipt or proof of purchase. It must include your first and last name, company name, date, and name and cost of each item purchased.
- provide proof that you live in Casey (a recent utility bill, concession card, rates notice or similar)
- cloth nappies
- swim nappies
- reusable inner liner for nappies
- reusable wipes
- wet bags
- breast pads
- sanitary pads
- sanitary cups
- leak proof underwear
Terms and conditions apply.
What happens next
- We will pay the rebate amount into your bank account