- Find your bin collection day
- How to get rid of waste and unwanted items
- Order bins or request a service
- Report a bin problem
- Rubbish, recycling and food waste
- Recycle centres and transfer stations
- Reduce your waste
Trees and plants
- Request a Council tree service
- The benefit of trees
- Preservation and protection of significant trees
- Protection of trees on development sites
- Council tree planting and pruning
- Tree insect infestations
- Council tree removals
- Tree root management
- Indigenous plants in Casey
- Identify and remove weeds
- Gardens for Wildlife (G4W)
You need a permit if you want to hire a skip bin or clothing bin on a Council road or nature strip. You do not need a permit to place a skip bin on your own property.
If you find a dumped or abandoned trolley on public property, we can pick it up. We will impound the trolley and notify the owner for them to collect it.
If you notice a problem with a public rubbish bin, please report it to us. Problems can include things like if a bin has not been collected, a bin is damaged or a bin has gone missing.
If you see someone littering or dumping rubbish on public land, you can report it to us or other relevant government departments.